Wednesday, February 23, 2011

bookmarks

It has been wildly cold here - minus 30 when we get up in the morning.   I wish we had the camera with us on our walks with Lucy - we have layers and layers of clothing on.  We look like chubby toddlers.  Well, I do.  So it is nice to come home to hot chocolate in front of the wood stove.  And engage in indoor activities.
I am always ready to make bookmarks.  I cut out the shapes from my paper whenever I have time, and make the tassels while watching tv.   Every bookmark starts out with wild carrot.




It is fun going through my pressed flowers, deciding which to use and in what design to place them.  I must admit I take liberties with the leaves...







Now the really fun part - going through the laminator!






I add the tassels and the bookmarks are ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment